Like many other SME’s COVID-19 has had an impact on our business. The business transformation strategy that we put in place over 12 months ago now has taken a little longer to get implemented than we expected But not to worry, we have finally achieved our goal!
Over the last 18 months we have received more and more requests from clients asking if we were able to provide support in a number of key areas. This led us to thinking about how we engaged with our clients and what added value you might be able to bring to our services. After some head scratching and a lot of thought, we came to the conclusion that we could in fact expand our portfolio of services and in so doing, transformed 1st Stop from a Recruitment Agency to a Recruitment Consultancy.
Our brand new website is a key part of our new strategy. The site not only provides information about our recruitment services but also gives clients the opportunity to review the additional services that we can now provide, through consultancy. These services are provided by experienced, specialist businesses partners, all of whom are known to us. We have worked with some of them, for some of them and engaged others to provide services to us, so we can vouch for them personally.
Our new website has also been carefully designed to deliver enhanced levels of content and serviceability. All clients can now access our consultancy services and request a meeting online. Premium clients also have exclusive access to a library of documentation, articles, letter and information, discounted consultancy rates and an online booking facility for registering vacancies,
So why not take a look? The new site will allow clients to:
- View our recruitment solutions and packages
- Review our extended portfolio of consultancy services
- Register you interest in becoming a Premium client (via an online form)
- Through Premium membership, access to a library of resources an discounted consultancy rates
The post can be short or long, a personal intro to your life or a bloggy mission statement, a manifesto for the future or a simple outline of your the types of things you hope to publish.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
We have certainly enjoyed developing our value added services and hope that clients will benefit from the enhanced levels of support that we are now able to provide.